Main content

Filming at the Presidio

​​​​​The Presidio Trust issues permits for film projects on the Presidio's interior lands. Please note that requesting a Special Use Permit requires a minimum of 10 working-days notice (in writing). Fees are based on the size, scope, and nature of the project. For further information or to request an application, please contact the Presidio Trust at (415) 561-4200 or

The National Park Service Special Park Uses Group manages filming at all Golden Gate National Recreation Area sites. Visit the National Park Service​ website or call (415) 561-4301.